Among the list of international standards, ISO 14001 is the most recognized standard for environmental management systems. ISO 14001 certification services are used by the worldwide businesses and nature of this certification service allows it to be applied to the complete range of business scopes, sectors and activities. It’s a truly universal standard, which is one of its great benefits.
The ISO 14001 certification services provide a framework through which an organization can able to deliver environmental performance improvement in line with its environmental policy commitments. The ISO 14001 consultants specify requirements which define how to proactively achieve the following intended outcomes:
- Recognize and understand the environmental aspects of its products, activities and services, and associated environmental impacts.
- Understand how important aspects can be managed, employ necessary controls and set clear objectives to improve environmental performance.
- Establish its environmental policy and objectives
- Manage its obligation to comply with applicable legal and requirements and other stakeholder obligations, and to regularly check the compliance status.
- Continually improve the management system to enhance its environmental performance.
ISO 14001 certification service is designed to be compatible and harmonized with other recognized management system standards, including ISO 9001. Therefore, it is ideal for integration into existing management systems and processes.
Why ISO 14001 Certification Service is Good for Businesses?
The ISO 14001 consultants ensure that the certification can provide numerous benefits to a business.
- ISO 14001 certification service can build and operate an environmental management system within a clear and well-defined framework, which at the same time is flexible to the business needs and expectations.
- The certification also provides a tool for environmental performance improvement and the means to effectively monitor and measure environmental performance.
- ISO 14001 certification service facilitates minimization in pollution, waste generation and unintended discharges to the environment. This includes impacts related to the product, taking into consideration a life cycle perspective.
- Improves the resource management, including use of energy which also may imply lesser cost in running your business.
Thus, it’s better to introduce your business with ISO 14001 certification and run an eco-friendly business.